Spanish Summer Camp in the Hills of Madrid for Children from 6 to 16 Years
The Eagle Road Spanish Summer Camp has a clear objective: to combine fun and nature with a total immersion in Spanish 24 hours a day.
Eagle Road is not only a summer camp with Spanish classes, but a 100% immersion in the language. Children manage to lose their fear of speaking Spanish, become fluent and get knowledge through games and fun activities.
All of our monitors are native speakers from Spain and follow our teaching method. The camp director is constantly coordinating and supervising the camp and its activities.
In addition, this year’s camp offers a great advantage: It runs parallel to an English camp for Spanish-speaking children. Part of the activities will be shared, this will create a more interesting linguistic and cultural exchange.
Don´t wait too long. There are only few spaces left!
23th June to 31st August 2019
The campsite is located at only 50 km from Madrid. It is a 30 minute drive only and the landscapes are incredible due to the fact that we are on the hills of Madrid.
The camp will take place in a 25,000 square meters area. The facilities, which are in the countryside, have comfortable areas such as rooms up to 4 children and in some cases 6, all with private bathroom and shower. In addition, we have our own zip lines and two pools. The food is homemade and prepared at the camp.
Eagle Road Spanish Summer Camp rates
- Price 850€ / 14 days. Includes transportation from and to the airport
- Price 925€ / 14 days. Includes visit to Madrid and free transportation from and to the airport
- Price 990€ / 14 days. Includes visit to Madrid, one day trip to Toledo and free transportation from and to the airport
- Feel free to ask us discounts for groups and any other ones.
- Optional Spanish classes under request.
- Check in on Sundays and checkout on Saturdays
San Rafael, Segovia 40410
- Each monitor will be in charge of a group of 8 to 10 children, depending on their ages.
- We have English-speaking partners who can speak with the children if necessary
- We use Spanish as the only language between teacher and student, and we do recreational and empathic games, videos, music and movies
- Adventure activities: laser combat, zip line, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, archery, trekking and more!
- And of course: swimming and pool games!
- Creative workshops: crafts, painting, etc.
- Disco dancing for children in our facilities
- And of course, time to relax and, most of all, recover energy!
- Optional Field trips to Madrid, Segovia and Toledo and Avila- Ask for information at the time of booking
- Rooms have personal lockers or cupboards where you can safely store all your belongings
- Classrooms for workshops
- Indoor dining room
- Own kitchen (special diets if required: gluten allergies and intolerances)
- Sports facilities: tennis court, basketball and football
- Our own zip lines
- 2 pools. One for small children
- Children can carry mobile phones. The phones are given to the children twice a week, so that they can communicate with their parents
- Parents can contact with the monitors or the camp director at all times
- Do you want to know everything you need to pack? Download detailed list here
- Activities and field trips
- Interactive games to promote the language
- 4 meals a day prepared at the camp. Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- We also have special menus for celiac children, with allergies or food intolerances
- Free transportation from and to the airport
- Price per fortnight £690 / 14 days
- Second brother discount available