Summer Camps in Marbella. English / Spanish
Book now your 2021 Summer Camp
100% inmersion in Marbella
Summer camps of English or Spanish in Marbella, Spain. For children from 6 to 16 years old. 100% Language inmersion
Our camp is located in Marbella in Fuerte Nagueles next to the Starlite.
It is in a special enviornment around monutains and the ocean, what really offers many possibilities of water sports and adventure interacting with nature.
English / Spanish in Costa del Sol.
All the activities are developed in the selected language. The inmersion in the language is total. The monitors are natives or bilingual. We offer a great variety of water activities, sports and games which becomes in a lot of fun for our kids. One of our targets is that the kids get used to speaking tha language without any fear.
And having fun is our best weapon. We have on one side, Spanish speaking children, and in the other English speaking children. In certain moments, we mix them in ordrer to exchange language and experiences. We also have to say that we are a Language academy as well, what gives us extra experience with kids.This is absoloutely enriching.
Summer camp English/Spanish in Marbella. Just by the sea
Eagle Road´s main targets:
- Fun and direct contact with nature with lots of water and ocean activities
- Great workshops performed in teams, handcraft activities, Masterchef contest
- Kids to be self-confident with themselves and keep advancing
- That they learn to live and share with children of their same ages
- That they lose their fear to the language
- To gain fluency and vocabulary through games and activities
Do you need more information
Call us to 637 12 45 68
Summer camp fees 2021
The camp starts every Sunday from 15.00 to 17.00. The camp ends on Saturday from 16.00 to 18.00
Book your cancellation insurance at only 35€ / person Covers pandemics, accidents or injuries.
2021 Summer Camp Rates
Early Birds Offers
Special discounts if you book before the 5th of February
695€ - 570€
1090€ - 990€
- You can choose the start date up to 30th April
- Early booking offer before 5th February
- Acount number ES84 0049 2684 2227 1457 2712
- Concept: name of student and camp
Start 27th June, 4th and 11th July 2021
- One week : 695€
- Two weeks: 1090€
- Discount second brother or sister: 30€
Start from 18th of July 2021
- One week : 649€
- Two weeks: 1020€
- Discount second brother or sister: 30€
Day Camp, under request
Reservations: 150€ per kid
Final payment before 27th June
Spanish and English Summer Camp in Marbella, Spain
The camp is located in Marbella, in the middle of Costa del Sol. Our facilities are very convenient and modern. Very close to the beach. Perfectly adpated for sports, games and with a lot of space everywhere.
We have a great swimming pool, a little farm, a horse track, zip lines, a small pond, Paint ball area, basketball court, tennis court, football court, dance floor, discoteque, and much more to discover.
Our food is homemade in the Spanish way, and of course, plenty of it. So do not hesitate to ask for another helping!
Presentation video Marbella
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
Indoor and Outdoor dinning room
Tennis court Basketball court Football field
Cooking area ( special diets, celiacs, diabetic, alergies,..)
Rooms from 4 up to 8 people with private bathroom.
Boys and girls are separated in the bedrooms. They don´t share bedrooms nor bathrooms
Air conditionning rooms
Big swimming pool
NATIVE MONITORS AND INMERSION OF ENGLISH/SPANISH
- Each monitor is in charge of 10 kids at most, of the same ages.
- The monitors are with their kids all the time.Their main mission is that all the kids participate actively and to promote the communication among them. Total inmersion of the language.
- We have monitors in many different languages to ensure a clear communication in any special case.
- Under normal basis we use only English/Spanish as a daily language with different games, songs, videos, role play etc.
Activities of the summer camp
- Windsurf, Kitesurf, Paddle surf, Coco Ball, Bannna boat, Jet boat
- Every week 3 days at the beach and one in the lake Awesome!
- Canoes,Zip lines, trekking, horse ridding, bow and arrow, cooking contest, workshops, and much more
- Swimming pool and water games
- Hand craft workshops, painting, cookie baking, bracelet workshop and much more
- Equality workshops
- Nutrition workshops
- Robotic workshops
- Escape room
- Disco dancing area
- Free time, of course, to rest and get more energy.
What does the Summer Camp include?
- The Summer Camp includes:
- Activities and field trips
- Interactive games to promote the learning of the language
- Four plenty home made meals, breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. And if you are still hungry, just ask for more!
- Special diets, like celiac, diabetic, intolerance to any food, etc.
- Special discount for second brother or sister
- Optional transportation to and from the camp
All that you need to come to the camp
Our camps do not require anything special. We provide all the extra material, like rackets, balls, etc..
- The children must bring a cell phone in order to talk to their parents during the call days. These days are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3.30 pm to 4.15 pm
- In any case, the parents can contact us in every moment
- Download our activity program
- If you want to know what to bring in your suitcase download it here
- If you want to know what your are going to eat, download it here If you have any doubt, download frequent questions
- Rules about camp.
Do not forget anything
HOW WE ACHIEVE OUR GOALS
All our method is under the basis of learning the language with games. We also encourage the kids to participate in the activities, and mostly demonstrate them that they are not studying, but learning in any case. All our monitors are natives or bilingual.
Our method is based on learning playing. This is why, we offer classes upon request, but as something optional. All our monitors are trained under the Eagle Road System.